Smash Bros. DOJO!! Latest News

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sonic Mega Collection

I have a Wii and I never have a Gamecube before, yeah I know poor me. Now I'm still hunting for several GC titles like RE remake, RE 0, Starfox Assault, Starfox Adventures, Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2.

I've also asked members of Nsiders (thanks a lot guys) what games shoud I get next, They are suggesting me to get Super Smash Bros. Melee, but I personally think this isn't a great choice since this December 3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be released, same thing goes with Mario Kart Double Dash.

Many of them are also suggesting me to get Sonic titles, well to be honest I never really love this blue hedgehog before, until I've got Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, I say to myself "hey this is fun".

Sonic Mega Collection feature:
  • Seven of your favorite Sonic games, perfectly emulated: Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, and 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Sonic 3D Blast
  • Five unlockable bonus games including more Knuckles action and some oddities such as Ristar
  • Perfect emulation with a few minor improvements
  • Read a full Sonic comic, and check out over 100 of the covers in high-res
  • Tons of extras: high-res art, Sonic CD intro and outro, as well as a history of Sonic
  • Some drawbacks to video compression
So I think a new copy of Sonic Mega Collection for GC is a great choice to pick if I can get it for US$20 and it's even better than if I pick them one by one from Wii's Virtual Console for US$8 each. Now it's hunting time!

No comments:

Nintendo.com