Smash Bros. DOJO!! Latest News

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Low budget vs Wish list

Low budget vs. Wish list are my new issue right now. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new LCD TV using credit payment methods, it automatically cut my gaming budget for the next six months, $130/month! Boy with that much I can get two new Wii games every month and several Virtual Console games or an additional Gamecube game.

Normally I spent $70 to $80 every month, now I have to cut half my budget. With plenty of great games coming this late year like The Legend of Zelda: Phantom hourglass, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Trauma Center: New Blood, Battalion Wars 2, Endless Ocean, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario & Sonic: The Olympic Games, Ghost Squad and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, how can I NOT resist?

Duh! The only way I can bring my wish list come true is by getting myself a new job with a much... much... better fee. Argh! This is very frustrating! Sigh... well at least I have no regret with my LCD TV now, in fact I’m still very happy and enjoying it every single night playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Guess that I should check monster more often from now on.

No comments:

Nintendo.com